Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by marwa

Page: 8 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: marwa
Question 32

Falcon Computers is an IT company that runs its IT infrastructure on the cloud. The organization must implement cloud governance in its corporate cloud environment to align its business vision with the cloud vision. Which of the following cloud governance components can help the organization to align the cloud vision and business vision?

Options:

A.

Cloud center of excellence

B.

Norms, models, reference architectures, best practices, guidelines, and policies

C.

Processes for the cloud service lifecycle

D.

Cloud business office

Discussion
Question 33

Ray Nicholson works as a senior cloud security engineer in TerraCloud Sec Pvt. Ltd. His organization deployed all applications in a cloud environment in various virtual machines. Using IDS, Ray identified that an attacker compromised a particular VM. He would like to limit the scope of the incident and protect other resources in the cloud. If Ray turns off the VM, what will happen?

Options:

A.

The data required to be investigated will be lost

B.

The data required to be investigated will be recovered

C.

The data required to be investigated will be stored in the VHD

D.

The data required to be investigated will be saved

Discussion
Question 34

Being a cloud security administrator, Jonathan is responsible for securing the large-scale cloud infrastructure of his organization SpectrumIT Solutions. The organization has to implement a threat detection and analysis system so that Jonathan would receive alerts regarding all misconfigurations and network intrusions in the organization's cloud infrastructure. Which AWS service would enable him to use to receive alerts related to risks?

Options:

A.

Amazon SQS

B.

Amazon VPC

C.

Amazon SNS

D.

Amazon GuardDuty

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 35

Global CloudEnv is a cloud service provider that provides various cloud-based services to cloud consumers. The cloud service provider adheres to the framework that can be used as a tool to systematically assess cloud implementation by providing guidance on the security controls that should be implemented by specific actors within the cloud supply chain. It is used as the standard to assess the security posture of organizations on the Security, Trust, Assurance, and Risk (STAR) registry. Based on the given information, which of the following cybersecurity control frameworks does Global CloudEnv adhere to?

Options:

A.

CDMI

B.

CSA CCM

C.

CSA CAIQ

D.

ITU-T X.1601

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

312-40