Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by jemima

Page: 2 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: jemima
Question 8

Global InfoSec Solution Pvt. Ltd. is an IT company that develops mobile-based software and applications. For smooth, secure, and cost-effective facilitation of business, the organization uses public cloud services. Now, Global InfoSec Solution Pvt. Ltd. is encountering a vendor lock-in issue. What is vendor lock-in in cloud computing?

Options:

A.

It is a situation in which a cloud consumer cannot switch to another cloud service broker without substantial switching costs

B.

It is a situation in which a cloud consumer cannot switch to a cloud carrier without substantial switching costs

C.

It is a situation in which a cloud service provider cannot switch to another cloud service broker without substantial switching costs

D.

It is a situation in which a cloud consumer cannot switch to another cloud service provider without substantial switching costs

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 9

An AWS customer was targeted with a series of HTTPS DDoS attacks, believed to be the largest layer 7 DDoS reported to date. Starting around 10 AM ET on March 1, 2023, more than 15,500 requests per second (rps) began targeting the AWS customer's load balancer. After 10 min, the number of requests increased to 2,50,000 rps.

This attack resembled receiving the entire daily traffic in only 10s. An AWS service was used to sense and mitigate this DDoS attack as well as prevent bad bots and application vulnerabilities. Identify which of the following AWS services can accomplish this.

Options:

A.

AWS Amazon Direct Connect

B.

Amazon CloudFront

C.

AWS Shield Standard

D.

AWS EBS

Discussion
Question 10

Dustin Hoffman works as a cloud security engineer in a healthcare company. His organization uses AWS cloud- based services. Dustin would like to view the security alerts and security posture across his organization's AWS account. Which AWS service can provide aggregated, organized, and prioritized security alerts from AWS services such as GuardDuty, Inspector, Macie, IAM Analyzer, Systems Manager, Firewall Manager, and AWS Partner Network to Dustin?

Options:

A.

AWS Config

B.

AWS CloudTrail

C.

AWS Security Hub

D.

AWS CloudFormation

Discussion
Question 11

VoxCloPro is a cloud service provider based in South America that offers all types of cloud-based services to cloud consumers. The cloud-based services provided by VoxCloPro are secure and cost-effective. Terra Soft.

Pvt. Ltd. is an IT company that adopted the cloud-based services of VoxCloPro and transferred the data and applications owned by the organization from on-premises to the VoxCloPro cloud environment. According to the data protection laws of Central and South American countries, who among the following is responsible for ensuring the security and privacy of personal data?

Options:

A.

Cloud Carrier

B.

Cloud Broker

C.

Terra Soft. Pvt. Ltd

D.

VoxCloPro

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

312-40