Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by norah

Page: 3 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: norah
Question 12

Rachel McAdams works as a cloud security engineer in an MNC. A DRaaS company has provided a disasterrecovery site to her organization. The disaster recovery sites have partially redundant equipment with daily or weekly data synchronization provision; failover occurs within hours or days with minimum data loss. Based on this information, which of the following disaster recovery sites is provided by the DRaaS company to Rachel's organization?

Options:

A.

Warm Site

B.

Cold Site

C.

Remote site

D.

Hot Site

Discussion
Question 13

Coral IT Systems is a multinational company that consumes cloud services. As a cloud service consumer (CSC), the organization should perform activities such as selecting, monitoring, implementing, reporting, and securing the cloud services. The CSC and cloud service provider (CSP) have a business relationship in which the CSP delivers cloud services to the CSC. Which cloud governance role is applicable to the organization?

Options:

A.

Cloud auditor

B.

Cloud service manager

C.

Cloud service administrator

D.

Cloud service deployment manager

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 14

Curtis Morgan works as a cloud security engineer in an MNC. His organization uses Microsoft Azure for office-site backup of large files, disaster recovery, and business-critical applications that receive significant traffic, etc.

Which of the following allows Curtis to establish a fast and secure private connection between multiple on-premises or shared infrastructures with Azure virtual private network?

Options:

A.

Site-to-Site VPN

B.

Express Route

C.

Azure Front Door

D.

Point-to-Site VPN

Discussion
Question 15

Stephen Cyrus has been working as a cloud security engineer in an MNC over the past 7 years. The database administration team requested Stephen to configure a server instance that can enhance the performance of their new database server running on Compute Engine. The database is built on MySQL running on Debian Linux and it is used to import and normalize the company's performance statistics. They have an n2-standard-8 virtual machine with 80 GB of SSD zonal persistent disk, which cannot be restarted until the next maintenance event. Which of the following can help Stephen to enhance the performance of this VM quickly and in a cost-effective manner?

Options:

A.

Dynamically resize the SSD persistent disk to 500 GB

B.

Enhance the VM memory to 60 GB

C.

Migrate their performance metrics warehouse to BigQuery

D.

Create a new VM that runs on PostgreSQL

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

312-40