Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by mara

Page: 7 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: mara
Question 28

Rachel McAdams works as a senior cloud security engineer in a cloud service provider company. Owing to the robust services and security features provided by her organization, the number of cloud consumers continues to increase. To mee the increasing cloud consumer requirements, her organization decided to build more data centers. Therefore, Rachel's organization formed a new team to design and construct data centers. Rachel is also part of the team and was given the responsibility of designing the data center. How can Racheal maintain

a stable temperature in the HVAC unit?

Options:

A.

Rachel can design HVAC such that the heat generated by the data center equipment is taken outside

and cool air to supply the equipment is taken inside

B.

Rachel can design HVAC such that the cool air and heat generated by data center equipment should

remain outside to stabilize the temperature

C.

Rachel can design HVAC such that the cool air and heat generated by data center equipment should

remain inside to stabilize the temperature

D.

Rachel can design HVAC such that the heat generated by the data center equipment is taken inside

and cool air to supply the equipment is taken outside

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 29

Steven Smith has been working as a cloud security engineer in an MNC for the past 4 years. His organization uses AWS cloud-based services. Steven handles a complex application on AWS that has several resources and it is difficult for him to manage these resources. Which of the following AWS services allows Steven to make a set of related AWS resources easily and use or provision them in an orderly manner so that he can spend less time managing resources and more time on the applications that run in the AWS environment?

Options:

A.

AWS CloudFormation

B.

AWS Control Tower

C.

AWS Config

D.

Amazon CloudFront

Discussion
Question 30

Alice, a cloud forensic investigator, has located, a relevant evidence during his investigation of a security breach in an organization's Azure environment. As an investigator, he needs to sync different types of logs generated by Azure resources with Azure services for better monitoring. Which Azure logging and auditing feature can enable Alice to record information on the Azure subscription layer and obtain the evidence (information related to the operations performed on a specific resource, timestamp, status of the operation, and the user responsible for it)?

Options:

A.

Azure Resource Logs

B.

Azure Storage Analytics Logs

C.

Azure Activity Logs

D.

Azure Active Directory Reports

Discussion
Question 31

Thomas Gibson is a cloud security engineer working in a multinational company. Thomas has created a Route 53 record set from his domain to a system in Florida, and a similar record to machines in Paris and Singapore.

Assume that network conditions remain unchanged and Thomas has hosted the application on Amazon EC2 instance; moreover, multiple instances of the application are deployed on different EC2 regions. When a user located in London visits Thomas's domain, to which location does Amazon Route 53 route the user request?

Options:

A.

Singapore

B.

London

C.

Florida

D.

Paris

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

312-40