Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by xanthe

Page: 5 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: xanthe
Question 20

Rufus Sewell, a cloud security engineer with 5 years of experience, recently joined an MNC as a senior cloud security engineer. Owing to the cost-effective security features and storage services provided by AWS, his organization has been using AWS cloud-based services since 2014. To create a RAID, Rufus created an Amazon EBS volume for the array and attached the EBS volume to the instance where he wants to host the array. Using the command line, Rufus successfully created a RAID. The array exhibits noteworthy performance both in read and write operations with no overhead by parity control and the entire storage capacity of the array is used.

The storage capacity of the RAID created by Rufus is equal to the sum of disk capacity in the set, but the array is not fault tolerant. It is ideal for non-critical cloud data storage that must be read/written at a high speed.

Based on the given information, which of the following RAID is created by Rufus?

Options:

A.

RAID 0

B.

RAID 5

C.

RAID 1

D.

RAID 6

Discussion
Question 21

A web server passes the reservation information to an application server and then the application server queries an Airline service. Which of the following AWS service allows secure hosted queue server-side encryption (SSE), or uses custom SSE keys managed in AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS)?

Options:

A.

Amazon Simple Workflow

B.

Amazon SQS

C.

Amazon SNS

D.

Amazon CloudSearch

Discussion
Question 22

Kevin Ryan has been working as a cloud security engineer over the past 2 years in a multinational company, which uses AWS-based cloud services. He launched an EC2 instance with Amazon Linux AMI. By disabling password-based remote logins, Kevin wants to eliminate all possible loopholes through which an attacker can exploit a user account remotely. To disable password-based remote logins, using the text editor, Kevin opened the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file and found the #PermitRootLogin yes line. Which of the following command lines should Kevin use to change the #PermitRootLogin yes line to disable password-based remote logins?

Options:

A.

PermitRootLogin without-password

B.

PermitRootLogin without./password/disable

C.

PermitRootLogin without./password

D.

PermitRootLogin without-password/disable

Discussion
Question 23

Andrew Gerrard has been working as a cloud security engineer in an MNC for the past 3 years. His organization uses cloud-based services and it has implemented a DR plan. Andrew wants to ensure that the DR plan works efficiently and his organization can recover and continue with its normal operation when a disaster strikes.

Therefore, the owner of the DR plan, Andrew, and other team members involved in the development and implementation of the DR plan examined it to determine the inconsistencies and missing elements. Based on the given scenario, which of the following type of DR testing was performed in Andrew's organization?

Options:

A.

Plan Review

B.

Simulation

C.

Stimulation

D.

Table-top exercise

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 5 / 9

312-40
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-40 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-40 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99