Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by cohen

Page: 48 / 51

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: cohen
Question 192

A user is configuring a new SOHO Wi-Fi router for the first time. Which of the following settings should the user change FIRST?

Options:

A.

Encryption

B.

Wi-Fi channel

C.

Default passwords

D.

Service set identifier

Discussion
Question 193

A help desk technician is troubleshooting a workstation in a SOHO environment that is running above normal system baselines. The technician discovers an unknown executable with a random string name running on the system. The technician terminates the process, and the system returns to normal operation. The technician thinks the issue was an infected file, but the antivirus is not detecting a threat. The technician is concerned other machines may be infected with this unknown virus. Which of the following is the MOST effective way to check other machines on the network for this unknown threat?

Options:

A.

Run a startup script that removes files by name.

B.

Provide a sample to the antivirus vendor.

C.

Manually check each machine.

D.

Monitor outbound network traffic.

Discussion
Question 194

A technician suspects a rootkit has been installed and needs to be removed. Which of the following would BEST resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Application updates

B.

Anti-malware software

C.

OS reinstallation

D.

File restore

Discussion
Question 195

A user has requested help setting up the fingerprint reader on a Windows 10 laptop. The laptop is equipped with a fingerprint reader and is joined to a domain Group Policy enables Windows Hello on all computers in the environment. Which of the following options describes how to set up Windows Hello Fingerprint for the user?

Options:

A.

Navigate to the Control Panel utility, select the Security and Maintenance submenu, select Change Security and Maintenance settings, select Windows Hello Fingerprint, and have the user place a fingerprint on the fingerprint reader repeatedly until Windows indicates setup is complete

B.

Navigate to the Windows 10 Settings menu, select the Accounts submenu, select Sign in options, select Windows Hello Fingerprint, and have the user place a fingerprint on the fingerprint reader repeatedly until Windows indicates setup is complete.

C.

Navigate to the Windows 10 Settings menu, select the Update & Security submenu select Windows Security, select Windows Hello Fingerprint and have the user place a fingerprint on the fingerprint reader repeatedly until Windows indicates setup is complete

D.

Navigate to the Control Panel utility, select the Administrative Tools submenu, select the user account in the list, select Windows Hello Fingerprint, and have the user place a fingerprint on the fingerprint reader repeatedly until Windows indicates setup is complete.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 48 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99