Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by ian

Page: 50 / 51

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: ian
Question 200

A change advisory board did not approve a requested change due to the lack of alternative actions if implementation failed. Which of the following should be updated before requesting approval again?

Options:

A.

Scope of change

B.

Risk level

C.

Rollback plan

D.

End user acceptance

Discussion
Question 201

A technician needs to transfer a large number of files over an unreliable connection. The technician should be able to resume the process if the connection is interrupted. Which of the following tools can be used?

Options:

A.

afc

B.

ehkdsk

C.

git clone

D.

zobocopy

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 202

A user corrects a laptop that is running Windows 10 to a docking station with external monitors when working at a desk. The user would like to close the laptop when it is docked, but the user reports it goes to sleep when it is closed. Which of the following is the BEST solution to prevent the laptop from going to sleep when it is closed and on the docking station?

Options:

A.

Within the Power Options of the Control Panel utility click the Change Plan Settings button for the enabled power plan and select Put the Computer to Sleep under the Plugged In category to Never

B.

Within the Power Options of the Control Panel utility, click the Change Plan Settings button for the enabled power plan and select Put the Computer to Sleep under the On Battery category to Never

C.

Within the Power Options of the Control Panel utility select the option Choose When to Turn Off the Display and select Turn Off the Display under the Plugged In category to Never

D.

Within the Power Options of the Control Panel utility, select the option Choose What Closing the Lid Does and select When I Close the Lid under the Plugged in category to Do Nothing

Discussion
Question 203

An executive has contacted you through the help-desk chat support about an issue with a mobile device.

Assist the executive to help resolve the issue.

Questions 203

Questions 203

Which of the following should be done NEXT?

Options:

A.

Educate the user on the solution that was performed.

B.

Tell the user to take time to fix it themselves next time.

C.

Close the ticket out.

D.

Send an email to Telecom to inform them of the Issue and prevent reoccurrence.

Discussion
Page: 50 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99