Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by cezar

Page: 49 / 52

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 700 Q&A's Shared By: cezar
Question 196

Which of the following is a data security standard for protecting credit cards?

Options:

A.

PHI

B.

NIST

C.

PCI

D.

GDPR

Discussion
Question 197

A suite of security applications was installed a few days ago on a user's home computer. The user reports that the

computer has been running slowly since the installation. The user notices the hard drive activity light is constantly solid. Which of the following should be checked FIRST?

Options:

A.

Services in Control Panel to check for overutilization

B.

Performance Monitor to check for resource utilization

C.

System File Checker to check for modified Windows files

D.

Event Viewer to identify errors

Discussion
Question 198

An administrator has received approval for a change request for an upcoming server deployment. Which of the following steps should be completed NEXT?

Options:

A.

Perform a risk analysis.

B.

Implement the deployment.

C.

Verify end user acceptance

D.

Document the lessons learned.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 199

A junior administrator is responsible for deploying software to a large group of computers in an organization. The administrator finds a script on a popular coding website to automate this distribution but does not understand the scripting language. Which of the following BEST describes the risks in running this script?

Options:

A.

The instructions from the software company are not being followed.

B.

Security controls will treat automated deployments as malware.

C.

The deployment script is performing unknown actions.

D.

Copying scripts off the internet is considered plagiarism.

Discussion
Page: 49 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$40  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99