Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by lennox

Page: 51 / 51

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: lennox
Question 204

A user attempts to open some files, but a message appears stating that the files are encrypted. The user was able to access these files before without receiving this message and no changes have been made within the company. Which of the following has infected the computer?

Options:

A.

Cryptominer

B.

Phishing

C.

Ransomware

D.

Keylogger

Discussion
Question 205

Which of the following provide the BEST way to secure physical access to a data cento server room? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Biometric lock

B.

Badge reader

C.

USB token

D.

Video surveillance

E.

Locking rack

F.

Access control vestibule

Discussion
Question 206

A network administrator is deploying a client certificate lo be used for Wi-Fi access for all devices m an organization The certificate will be used in conjunction with the user's existing username and password Which of the following BEST describes the security benefits realized after this deployment?

Options:

A.

Multifactor authentication will be forced for Wi-Fi

B.

All Wi-Fi traffic will be encrypted in transit

C.

Eavesdropping attempts will be prevented

D.

Rogue access points will not connect

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 207

Which of the following Linux commands would be used to install an application?

Options:

A.

yum

B.

grep

C.

Is

D.

sudo

Discussion
Page: 51 / 51
Title