Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by coby

Page: 49 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: coby
Question 196

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 196

What happens to access interfaces where VLAN 222 is assigned?

Options:

A.

STP BPDU guard is enabled

B.

A description "RSPAN" is added.

C.

They are placed into an inactive state.

D.

They cannot provide PoE.

Discussion
Question 197

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 197

Which configuration must be applied for the TACACS+ server to grant access-level rights to remote users?

Options:

A.

R1(config)# aaa authentication login enable

B.

R1(config)# aaa authorization exec default local if-authenticated

C.

R1(config)# aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+

D.

R1(config)# aaa accounting commands 15 default start-stop group tacacs+

Discussion
Question 198

Questions 198

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer attempts to configure standby group 512 on interface GigabitEthernet0/1, but the configuration is not accepted. Which command resolves this problem?

Options:

A.

standby version 2

B.

standby 512 preempt

C.

standby redirects

D.

standby 512 priority 100

Discussion
Question 199

In Cisco DNA Center, what is the integration API?

Options:

A.

southbound consumer-facing RESTful API. which enables network discovery and configuration management

B.

westbound interface, which allows the exchange of data to be used by ITSM. IPAM and reporting

C.

an interface between the controller and the network devices, which enables network discovery and configuration management

D.

northbound consumer-facing RESTful API, which enables network discovery and configuration management

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 49 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99