Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by olivia-rose

Page: 15 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: olivia-rose
Question 60

Which Cisco FlexConnect state allows wireless users that are connected to the network to continue working after the connection to the WLC has been lost?

Options:

A.

Authentication Down/Switching Down

B.

Authentication-Central/Switch-Local

C.

Authentication- Down/Switch-Local

D.

Authentication-Central/Switch-Central

Discussion
Question 61

Drag and drop the Cisco SD-Access solution areas from the left onto the protocols they use on the right.

Questions 61

Options:

Discussion
Question 62

Refer the exhibit.

Questions 62

Which configuration elects SW4 as the root bridge for VLAN 1 and puts G0/2 on SW2 into a blocking state?

A)

Questions 62

B)

Questions 62

C)

Questions 62

D)

Questions 62

Options:

A.

Option

B.

Option

C.

Option

D.

Option

Discussion
Question 63

Which two Cisco SD-Access components provide communication between traditional network elements and controller layer? (choose two)

Options:

A.

network data platform

B.

network underlay

C.

fabric overlay

D.

network control platform

E.

partner ecosystem

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 15 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99