Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by elsa

Page: 29 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: elsa
Question 116

Which statement about TLS is accurate when using RESTCONF to write configurations on network devices?

Options:

A.

It requires certificates for authentication

B.

It is provided using NGINX acting as a proxy web server

C.

It is used for HTTP and HTTPS requests

D.

It is not supported on Cisco devices

Discussion
Question 117

Which AP mode allows an engineer to scan configured channels for rogue access points?

Options:

A.

sniffer

B.

monitor

C.

bridge

D.

local

Discussion
Question 118

Which action is the vSmart controller responsible for in an SD-WAN deployment?

Options:

A.

handle, maintain, and gather configuration and status for nodes within the SD-WAN fabric

B.

distribute policies that govern data forwarding performed within the SD-WAN fabric

C.

gather telemetry data from vEdge routers

D.

onboard vEdge nodes into the SD-WAN fabric

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 119

What is a characteristic of a virtual machine?

Options:

A.

It must be aware of other virtual machines, in order to allocate physical resources for them

B.

It is deployable without a hypervisor to host it

C.

It must run the same operating system as its host

D.

It relies on hypervisors to allocate computing resources for it

Discussion
Page: 29 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401