Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by alastair

Page: 44 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: alastair
Question 176

Drag and drop the snippets onto the blanks within the code to construct a script that advertises the network prefix 192.168.5.0/24 into a BGP session. Not all options are used

Questions 176

Options:

Discussion
Question 177

Drag and drop the descriptions of the VSS technology from the left to the right. Not all options are used.

Questions 177

Options:

Discussion
Question 178

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 178

An engineer configures VRRP and issues the show commands to verify operation. What does the engineer confirm about VRRP group 1 from the output?

Options:

A.

There is no route to 10.10.1.1/32 in R2’s routing table

B.

If R1 reboots, R2 becomes the master virtual router until R2 reboots

C.

Communication between VRRP members is encrypted using MD5

D.

R1 is primary if 10.10.1.1/32 is in its routing table

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 179

Which Python code snippet must be added to the script to save the returned configuration as a JSON-formatted file?

Questions 179

A)

Questions 179

B)

Questions 179

C)

Questions 179

D)

Questions 179

Options:

A.

Option A