Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by vihaan

Page: 51 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: vihaan
Question 204

Questions 204

Refer to Ihe exhibit. An engineer must update the existing configuation to achieve these resu ts:

• Only administrators from the 192.168 1.0.'?4 subnet can access the vty lines.

* Access to the vty lines using clear-text protocols is prohibited.

Which command set should be appled?

A)

Questions 204

B)

Questions 204

C)

Questions 204

D)

Questions 204

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 205

How does Cisco Express Forwarding switching differ from process switching on Cisco devices?

Options:

A.

Cisco Express Forwarding switching uses adjacency tables built by the CDP protocol, and process switching uses the routing table.

B.

Cisco Express Forwarding switching uses dedicated hardware processors, and process switching uses the main processor.

C.

Cisco Express Forwarding swithing saves memory by storing adjacency tables in dedicated memory on the line cards, and process switching stores all tables in the main memory.

D.

Cisco Express Forwarding switching uses a proprietary protocol based on IS-IS for MAC address lookup, and process switching uses the MAC address table.

Discussion
Question 206

In a wireless network environment, what is calculated using the numerical values of the transmitter power level, cable loss, and antenna gain?

Options:

A.

RSSI

B.

dBI

C.

SNR

D.

EIRP

Discussion
Question 207

Which Quality of Service (QoS) mechanism allows the network administrator to control the maximum rate of traffic received or sent on a given interface?

Options:

A.

Policing

B.

Marking

C.

Queueing

D.

Classification

Discussion
Page: 51 / 62
Title