Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by lloyd

Page: 17 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: lloyd
Question 68

Questions 68

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer troubleshoots an issue with the port channel between SW1 and SW2. which command resolves the issue?

A)

Questions 68

B)

Questions 68

C)

Questions 68

D)

Questions 68

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 69

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 69

Which action resolves the EtherChannel issue between SW2 and SW3?

Options:

A.

Configure switchport mode trunk on SW2.

B.

Configure switchport nonegotiate on SW3

C.

Configure channel-group 1 mode desirable on both interfaces.

D.

Configure channel-group 1 mode active on both interfaces.

Discussion
Question 70

What is a benefit of a virtual machine when compared with a physical server?

Options:

A.

Multiple virtual servers can be deployed on the same physical server without having to buy additional hardware.

B.

Virtual machines increase server processing performance.

C.

The CPU and RAM resources on a virtual machine cannot be affected by other virtual machines.

D.

Deploying a virtual machine is technically less complex than deploying a physical server.

Discussion
Question 71

An engineer configures HSRP group 37. The configuration does not modify the default virtual MAC address. Which virtual MAC address does the group use?

Options:

A.

C0:00:00:25:00:00

B.

00:00:0c:07:ac:37

C.

C0:39:83:25:258:5

D.

00:00:0c:07:ac:25

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 17 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99