Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by hidayah

Page: 20 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: hidayah
Question 80

Questions 80

Questions 80

Refer to the exhibit. Which configuration change will force BR2 to reach 209 165 201 0/27 via BR1?

Options:

A.

Set the weight attribute to 65.535 on BR1 toward PE1.

B.

Set the local preference to 150 on PE1 toward BR1 outbound

C.

Set the MED to 1 on PE2 toward BR2 outbound.

D.

Set the origin to igp on BR2 toward PE2 inbound.

Discussion
Question 81

What are two benefits of YANG? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It enforces the use of a specific encoding format for NETCONF.

B.

It collects statistical constraint analysis information.

C.

It enables multiple leaf statements to exist within a leaf list.

D.

It enforces configuration semantics.

E.

It enforces configuration constraints.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 82

What is the function of the LISP map resolver?

Options:

A.

to send traffic to non-LISP sites when connected to a service provider that does not accept nonroutable ElDs as packet sources

B.

to connect a site to the LISP-capable part of a core network publish the EID-to-RLOC mappings for the site, and respond to map-request messages

C.

to decapsulate map-request messages from ITRs and forward the messages to the MS.

D.

to advertise routable non-LISP traffic from one address family to LISP sites in a different address family

Discussion
Question 83

What is a characteristic of a next-generation firewall?

Options:

A.

only required at the network perimeter

B.

required in each layer of the network

C.

filters traffic using Layer 3 and Layer 4 information only

D.

provides intrusion prevention

Discussion
Page: 20 / 62
Title