Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by ismael

Page: 48 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: ismael
Question 192

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 192

Which action results from executing the Python script?

Options:

A.

display the output of a command that is entered on that device in a single line

B.

SSH to the IP address that is manually entered on that device

C.

display the output of a command that is entered on that device

D.

display the unformatted output of a command that is entered on that device

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 193

Questions 193

Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator must configure router B to allow traffic only from network 10.1002.0 to networks outside of router 0. Which configuration must be applied?

A)

Questions 193

B)

Questions 193

C)

Questions 193

D)

Questions 193

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 194

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 194

Which configuration enables fallback to local authentication and authorization when no TACACS+ server is available?

Options:

A.

Router(config)# aaa authentication login default local Router(config)# aaa authorization exec default local

B.

Router(config)# aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ local Router(config)# aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ local

C.

Router(config)# aaa fallback local

D.

Router(config)# aaa authentication login FALLBACK local Router(config)# aaa authorization exec FALLBACK local

Discussion
Question 195

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 195

Assuming all links are functional, which path does PC1 take to reach DSW1?

Options:

A.

PC1 goes from ALSW1 to DSW2 to CORE to DSW1.

B.

PC1 goes from ALSW1 to DSW2 to DSW1.

C.

PC1 goes from ALSW1 to DSW1.

D.

PC1 goes from ALSW1 to DSW2 to ALSW2 to DSW1.

Discussion
Page: 48 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99