Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-700 Exam Questions and Answers by rumaysa

Page: 12 / 12

Microsoft MB-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
Exam Code: MB-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: rumaysa
Question 48

You need to report the environment structure and tenants.

Where must the tenants be reported?

Options:

A.

Go-live checklist

B.

Azure DevOps

C.

Project onboarding

D.

Solution blueprint review

Discussion
Question 49

You need to define the loyalty process gap.

What should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 49

Options:

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 50

You need to recommend solutions to meet the ClO's requirements (or the customers and the roadmap. What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 50

Options:

Discussion
Question 51

You need to recommend a solution to meet Margie’s consolidation requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate solutions to the correct requirements. Each solution may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 51

Options:

Discussion
Page: 12 / 12

MB-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

MB-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MB-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99