Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-700 Exam Questions and Answers by raymond

Page: 10 / 11

Microsoft MB-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
Exam Code: MB-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: raymond
Question 40

You need to recommend Microsoft solutions for City Power and Light’s business requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate solutions to the correct requirements. Each solution may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 41

You need to recommend solutions to streamline the business processes.

Which tool should you recommend for each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 41

Options:

Discussion
Question 42

You need to recommend a solution for the business process testing plan. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

LCS Business process library

B.

SysTest framework

C.

Chain test cases

D.

Derived test cases

Discussion
Question 43

You need to recommend a purchasing process based on the requirements.

Which three system capabilities should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

Options:

A.

procurement categories

B.

signing limits

C.

workflow

D.

purchasing policies

E.

security roles

Discussion