Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-700 Exam Questions and Answers by annabel

Page: 3 / 12

Microsoft MB-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
Exam Code: MB-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: annabel
Question 12

Your company has a Microsoft has a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You need to prevent temporary employees from using the chat feature in Microsoft Teams.

Solution: From the Microsoft Entra admin center, you modify the External collaboration settings.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 13

A company implements Dynamics 365 Finance to replace a legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.

A proprietary customer relationship management (CRM) system must be integrated with Dynamics 365 Commerce. The integration must be asynchronous.

You need to use a tool to integrate the CRM system.

Which tool should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Data Integrator

B.

Batch data API

C.

OData

D.

Dual-write

Discussion
Question 14

You need to recommend a solution to send notifications to club members and non-members.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Use Dynamics 365 Commerce.

B.

Use Microsoft Outlook to send emails.

C.

Implement alerts.

D.

Use Power Bl to generate reports.

E.

Implement Dynamics 365 Customer Service SMS integration.

Discussion
Question 15

You need to ensure that the customer records remain synchronized in both systems.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Write a Power Bl report.

B.

Integrate the third-party application into Dynamics 365 Finance

C.

Replace the sales system with Dynamics 365 Sales.

D.

Use Microsoft Power Automate

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

MB-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

MB-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MB-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99