Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-700 Exam Questions and Answers by calvin

Page: 4 / 11

Microsoft MB-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
Exam Code: MB-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: calvin
Question 16

A company that rents photocopiers is implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.

Technicians carry spare parts in their trucks to use during maintenance visits.

You need to determine how to capture the parts consumed.

Where should you capture this information?

Options:

A.

Fixed Assets module

B.

Service module

C.

Service agreement

D.

Sales order

Discussion
Question 17

A company plans to implement Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.

You are a solution architect and need to prepare a Solution Blueprint document for this implementation.

You need to classify the requirements by type.

What is the classification for each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate classifications to the correct requirements. Each classification may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

A travel agency is implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The agency must validate and perform these tasks during each regression cycle.

• Purchase and sales processes

• Payment gateway functionality to third-party integration

• Vendor payment

• Notifications

• Chart control

• Page refresh data consistency

You need to determine which tasks can be performed using the Regression suite automation tool (RSAT). Which three tasks can be performed? Each Correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Options:

A.

chart control

B.

notifications

C.

page refresh data consistency

D.

configure vendor payment settings

E.

purchase and sales processes

Discussion
Question 19

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, white others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to is. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen

A company s implementing Dynamics 365 Finance. The company uses Microsoft 365 apps. The company wants to integrate Microsoft Word and Excel into Dynamics 365 Finance You need to identify the underlying technology that is required

Solution: Microsoft single sign-on (SSO)

Does the solution meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 4 / 11

MB-700
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-700 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99