Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-700 Exam Questions and Answers by dhruv

Page: 11 / 11

Microsoft MB-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
Exam Code: MB-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: dhruv
Question 44

You need to manage the roles and responsibilities tor security and financial management to address concerns found in the prior year's audit. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use security roles with segregation of duties.

B.

Implement a security group for all users in finance department.

C.

Use security roles with audit workbench.

D.

Grant multiple security roles per user.

Discussion
Question 45

You need to recommend an appropriate implementation methodology.

Which methodology should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Spiral

B.

Lean

C.

Waterfall

D.

Agile

Discussion
Question 46

You need to recommend a toolset to assist with User3 s feedback about the issues with journal entry and new user training. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

RSAT tool with LCS

B.

Task Recorder with RSAT

C.

Task Recorder with BPM library

D.

RSAT tool with Asset library

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 47

You need to recommend solutions for City Power and Light’s new system.

What should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate tools to the correct requirements. Each tool may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 47

Options:

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11

MB-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

MB-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MB-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99