Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-700 Exam Questions and Answers by freddy

Page: 5 / 11

Microsoft MB-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
Exam Code: MB-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: freddy
Question 20

A company plans its Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps implementation. The implementation must do the following:

• Use an agile methodology.

• Follow Microsoft's recommendations for checks and balances.

• Align with FastTrack touchpoints.

FastTrack touchpoints must be identified and included in the implementation timeline. You need to integrate FastTrack checks and balances into the implementation methodology. What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 21

A company implements Dynamics 365 Finance.

A sales order confirmation report does not meet the company's branding standards. The report must include header notes and a colorful logo.

You must enable modern design for additional reports created by users in the future.

You need to meet the branding standards and enable additional forms and reports to be created by users.

What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 21

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each Question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company with multiple legal entities implements Dynamics 365 Finance.

You need to recommend options to ensure that you can provide customized financial reporting across the legal entities.

Solution: Create separate business units. Does the solution meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 23

A company has identified a bug in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management

The bug has been found in the Lifecycle Services (LCS) Issue search tool with an open status and no hotfix attached.

You need to determine how the company should respond to this situation.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Update to the latest platform version.

B.

Enter a support ticket

C.

Pause updates

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

MB-700
PDF