Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-700 Exam Questions and Answers by bernard

Page: 8 / 11

Microsoft MB-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
Exam Code: MB-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: bernard
Question 32

You need to determine the touchpoints for the implementation.

What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 32

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

You need to determine the licensing components for Objective 1.

What should you recommend for licensing? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 34

You need to ensure that the customer records remain synchronized in both systems.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Write a Power Bl report.

B.

Integrate the third-party application into Dynamics 365 Finance

C.

Replace the sales system with Dynamics 365 Sales.

D.

Use Microsoft Power Automate

Discussion
Question 35

You need to determine an infrastructure for the solution.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

MB-700
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-700 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99