Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated DP-300 Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 10 / 12

Microsoft DP-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
Questions: 333 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 40

You need to implement authentication for ResearchDB1. The solution must meet the security and compliance requirements.

What should you run as part of the implementation?

Options:

A.

CREATE LOGIN and the FROM WINDOWS clause

B.

CREATE USER and the FROM CERTIFICATE clause

C.

CREATE USER and the FROM LOGIN clause

D.

CREATE USER and the ASYMMETRIC KEY clause

E.

CREATE USER and the FROM EXTERNAL PROVIDER clause

Discussion
Question 41

You need to recommend the appropriate purchasing model and deployment option for the 30 new databases. The solution must meet the technical requirements and the business requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 41

Options:

Discussion
Question 42

You need to recommend a solution to ensure that the customers can create the database objects. The solution must meet the business goals.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

For each customer, grant the customer ddl_admin to the existing schema.

B.

For each customer, create an additional schema and grant the customer ddl_admin to the new schema.

C.

For each customer, create an additional schema and grant the customer db_writerto the new schema.

D.

For each customer, grant the customer db_writerto the existing schema.

Discussion
Question 43

You create all of the tables and views for ResearchDB1.

You need to implement security for ResearchDB1. The solution must meet the security and compliance requirements.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 10 / 12

DP-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

DP-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

DP-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99