Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated DP-300 Exam Questions and Answers by aleksander

Page: 12 / 12

Microsoft DP-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
Questions: 333 Q&A's Shared By: aleksander
Question 48

You need to recommend a configuration for ManufacturingSQLDb1 after the migration to Azure. The solution must meet the business requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 48

Options:

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 49

You need to implement the monitoring of SalesSQLDb1. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

How should you collect and stream metrics? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 49

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

You are planning the migration of the SERVER1 databases. The solution must meet the business requirements.

What should you include in the migration plan? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 50

Options:

Discussion
Page: 12 / 12

DP-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

DP-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

DP-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99