Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated DP-300 Exam Questions and Answers by franco

Page: 9 / 11

Microsoft DP-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
Questions: 337 Q&A's Shared By: franco
Question 36

You need to identify the event_flle target for monitonng DB3 after the migration to Azure SQL Database. The solution must meet the management requirements,

What should you use as the event_file target?

Options:

A.

an Azure SQL database

B.

an Azure Blob Storage container

C.

a SQL Server filegroup

D.

an Azure Files share

Discussion
Question 37

You need to recommend a backup solution to restore DB3. The solution must meet the availability requirements. Which type of backup should you use?

Options:

A.

transaction log

B.

point-in-time restore (PITR)

C.

differential

D.

long-term retention (LTR)

Discussion
Question 38

You need to identify the event_file target for monitonng DB3 after the migration to Azure SQL Database. The solution must meet the management requirements.

What should you use as the event_file target?

Options:

A.

an Azure SQL database

B.

an Azure Blob Storage container

C.

a SQL Server filegroup

D.

an Azure Files share

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 39

You need to recommend a solution that will enable remote developers to access DB1 and DB2. The solution must support the planned changes and meet the secunty requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

a public endpoint via a database-level firewall rule

B.

a private endpoint

C.

a public endpoint via a server-level firewall rule

D.

a Point-to-Site (P2S) VPN

Discussion
Page: 9 / 11

DP-300