Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated DP-300 Exam Questions and Answers by ekam

Page: 8 / 12

Microsoft DP-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
Questions: 333 Q&A's Shared By: ekam
Question 32

You need to recommend a service tier and a method to offload analytical workloads for the databases migrated from SVR1. The solution must meet the availability and business requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 32

Options:

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 33

You need to recommend a process to automate the management of DB3. The solution must meet the management requirements. What should be the first step of the process?

Options:

A.

Configure Microsoft Entra authentication for the logical server that hosts DB3.

B.

Create a database that has database-scoped credentials.

C.

Configure a private endpoint for connectivity to DB3.

D.

Create data base-scoped credentials in DB3.

Discussion
Question 34

Which counter should you monitor for real-time processing to meet the technical requirements?

Options:

A.

SU% Utilization

B.

CPU% utilization

C.

Concurrent users

D.

Data Conversion Errors

Discussion
Question 35

You need to implement the surrogate key for the retail store table. The solution must meet the sales transaction dataset requirements.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

a table that has a FOREIGN KEY constraint

B.

a table the has an IDENTITY property

C.

a user-defined SEQUENCE object

D.

a system-versioned temporal table

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12