Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated DP-300 Exam Questions and Answers by clay

Page: 2 / 12

Microsoft DP-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
Questions: 333 Q&A's Shared By: clay
Question 8

You have SQL Server 2019 on an Azure virtual machine that contains an SSISDB database.

A recent failure causes the master database to be lost.

You discover that all Microsoft SQL Server integration Services (SSIS) packages fail to run on the virtual machine.

Which four actions should you perform in sequence to resolve the issue? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

You have an Azure subscription.

You need to deploy a logical SQL server by using PowerShell. The solution must ensure that the logical SQL server can create Azure AD users and provide Transparent Data Encryption (TDE} with a customer-managed key.

How should you complete the command? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You have an Azure SQL logical server.

You run the following script.

Questions 10

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

A company plans to use Apache Spark analytics to analyze intrusion detection data.

You need to recommend a solution to analyze network and system activity data for malicious activities and policy violations. The solution must minimize administrative efforts.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Azure Data Lake Storage

B.

Azure Databricks

C.

Azure HDInsight

D.

Azure Data Factory

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 2 / 12

DP-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

DP-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

DP-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99