Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated DP-300 Exam Questions and Answers by lili

Page: 6 / 11

Microsoft DP-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
Questions: 337 Q&A's Shared By: lili
Question 24

Task 12

You need to configure high availability for dbl. The solution must tolerate the loss of an Azure datacenter without data loss or the need to modify application connection strings.

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

Task 1

In an Azure SQL database named db1, you need to enable page compression on the PK_SalesOrderHeader_SalesOrderlD clustered index of the SalesLT.SalesOrderHeader table.

Options:

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 26

Task 8

You plan to perform performance testing of db1.

You need prevent db1 from reverting to the last known good query plan.

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

Task 10

You need to protect all the databases on sql37006S95 from SQL injection attacks.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 11

DP-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

DP-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

DP-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99