Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated DP-300 Exam Questions and Answers by anayah

Page: 11 / 11

Microsoft DP-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
Questions: 337 Q&A's Shared By: anayah
Question 44

You need to recommend which service and target endpoint to use when migrating the databases from SVR1 to Instance1. The solution must meet the availability requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 44

Options:

Discussion
Question 45

You plan to deploy Instance1 by using the following script.

Questions 45

You need to specify the licenseType and storagenedundancy parameters. The deployment must meet the availability requirements and the business requirements for DB1 and DB2.

To what should you set each parameter? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 45

Options:

Discussion
Question 46

You need to recommend which configuration to perform twice to enable access to the primary and secondary replicas of DB3. The solution must meet the availability requirements.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Configure virtual network service endpoints.

B.

Enable database firewall rules.

C.

Create database-scoped credentials.

D.

Configure connection strings that reference the read-write listener.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 47

You need to recommend a solution to meet the security requirements and the business requirements for DB3. What should you recommend as the first step of the solution?

Options:

A.

Run the sys.5p_cdc_en«ble_db stored procedure.

B.

Run the alter table statement and specify the enable chahgc_tracking clause.

C.

Run the alter database statement and specify the set cmange_trackinc> - on clause.

D.

Run the sp_addarticle stored procedure.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11

DP-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

DP-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

DP-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99