Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Questions and Answers by ajay

Page: 28 / 34

IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Practice of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part2 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: ajay
Question 112

In the following risk control map risks have been categorized based on the level of significance and the associated level of control. Which of the following statements is true regarding Risk C?

Questions 112

Options:

A.

The level of control is appropriate given the level of risk

B.

The level of control is excessive given the level of risk

C.

The level of control is inadequate given the level of risk

D.

There is not enough of information to determine whether the controls are appropriate or not

Discussion
Question 113

In which of the following ways can the internal audit activity new engagement opportunities?

Options:

A.

By defining activities by business processes.

B.

By looking external factors such as product complaints.

C.

By looking at activities by businesses cost centers.

D.

By defining activities by the organization chart.

Discussion
Question 114

Which of the following best describes external benchmarking using trend analysis for a subsidiary of an international company?

Options:

A.

Comparing the current ratio of the subsidiary with the current ratio of another company for the same period

B.

Comparing common-size financial statements of the subsidiary with the averages of the industry for the last two periods

C.

Comparing the sales of the subsidiary with the sales of another subsidiary for the last two periods.

D.

Comparing the sales of the subsidiary with the budgeted figures for the last two periods

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 115

Which of the following is the primary purpose of implementing a program whereby employees are rotated from other parts of the organization into the internal audit activity?

Options:

A.

It provides the internal audit activity with more resourcing options to meet the audit plan

B.

It offers internal auditors the opportunity to learn more about other work areas.

C.

It gives nonauditors a better understanding of the control environment.

D.

It provides an opportunity for the recruitment of employees as permanent internal auditors

Discussion
Page: 28 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part2
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99