Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Questions and Answers by lucien

Page: 7 / 34

IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Practice of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part2 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: lucien
Question 28

In which of following scenarios is the internal auditor performing benchmarking?

Options:

A.

The auditor compares information from one period with the same information from the poor period

B.

The auditor compares new information to his general knowledge of the organization

C.

The auditor compares information he collected with simmer information from another source

D.

The auditor compares expected outcomes with actual results

Discussion
Question 29

During a consulting engagement an internal auditor wants to determine whether all principal stakeholders are involved in a project. Which tool should the auditor use?

Options:

A.

RACI (responsible, accountable, consult and inform) chart

B.

Flowchart

C.

SWOT{strengths. weaknesses opportunities, and threats) analysis

D.

Workflow analysis

Discussion
Question 30

Following an IT systems audit, management agreed to implement a specific control in one of the IT systems. After a period, the internal auditor followed up and learned that management had not implemented the agreed management action due to the decision to move to another IT system that has built-in controls, which may address the risks highlighted by the internal audit. Which of the following is the most appropriate action to address the outstanding audit recommendation?

Options:

A.

The auditor examines the system documentation of the new system to verify that the risk has been addressed in the new system, then reports to senior management the closure of the issue.

B.

The auditor accepts management's explanation that the previously identified issue is adequately addressed by the new IT system, as management understands the concern and is most knowledgeable about the new system, and closes the outstanding issue.

C.

The auditor advises management that replacing the IT system does not dismiss the prior obligation to implement the agreed action plan, and escalates the issue to senior management and the board.

D.

The auditor requires management to provide details regarding the process for selecting the new IT system and whether other systems were evaluated, and closure of the issue would depend on the new information provided.

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following should be included in a privacy audit engagement?

1. Assess the appropriateness of the information gathered.

2. Review the methods used to collect information.

3. Consider whether the information collected is in compliance with applicable laws.

4. Determine how the information is stored.

Options:

A.

1 and 3 only

B.

2 and 4 only

C.

1, 3, and 4 only

D.

1, 2, 3, and 4

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 7 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part2
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99