Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Questions and Answers by sheikh

Page: 32 / 34

IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Practice of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part2 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: sheikh
Question 128

The internal audit activity has become aware of public complaints regarding the sales practices of telephone marketing personnel in a large organization. The internal auditors decide to review a sample of all complaints within the last three months to ensure they are reflective of current marketing practices. Which of the following best describes this sampling technique?

Options:

A.

Judgmental sampling

B.

Random sampling

C.

Discovery sampling

D.

Statistical sampling

Discussion
Question 129

A toy manufacturer receives certain components from an overseas supplier and uses them to assemble final products Recently quality reviews have identified numerous issues regarding the components' compliance with mandatory quality standards. Which type of engagement would be most appropriate to assess the root causes of the quality issues?

Options:

A.

A risk assessment

B.

An operational audit

C.

A third-party audit

D.

A fraud investigation

Discussion
Question 130

Where should internal auditor focus their attention when identify and assessing key risks during the planning stage of an assurance engagement?

Options:

A.

Sampling risk.

B.

Audit risk.

C.

Residual risk.

D.

Inherent risk

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 131

Options:

A.

Reviewing quality department survey results, which show 96% of employees believe all defective products are removed prior To shipping.

B.

Physically inspecting a sample of completed processing cycles for detective products prior to shipment.

C.

Observing employees while they raped products for defects

D.

Reviewing a quality report provided by management mat snows 13 products were identified and removed during me most recent processing cycle

Discussion
Page: 32 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part2
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99