Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Questions and Answers by paloma

Page: 27 / 34

IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Practice of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part2 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: paloma
Question 108

Which of the following best describes how an internal auditor would use a flowchart during engagement planning?

Options:

A.

To prepare for testing the effectiveness of controls

B.

To plan for evaluating potential losses

C.

To prepare a sampling plan for the engagement

D.

To evaluate the design of controls

Discussion
Question 109

An internal auditor for a regional bank suspects that the head of commercial lending has been granting loans without the required collateral Which of the following sampling techniques will be most effective for investigating the auditor's suspicion?

Options:

A.

Variables sampling

B.

Dollar-unit sampling

C.

Judgmental sampling

D.

Discovery sampling

Discussion
Question 110

In addition to gathering information, which of the following is a primary objective of a client interview conducted during the planning stage of an audit engagement?

Options:

A.

To obtain sufficient audit evidence.

B.

To test the client's knowledge.

C.

To agree on the auditor’s scope of authority.

D.

To establish rapport.

Discussion
Question 111

An internal auditor is analyzing sates records and is concerned whether a transaction is recorded in the coned period. The accounting manager explains that the external auditor approved the records and produces an email from the external audit team leader. How should tie internal auditor respond?

Options:

A.

Ask the external auditor to review the same transaction again as an independent third party

B.

Consult account accounting principles, standards, and relevant guidelines in regard to timing of the entry

C.

Interview the chief financial officer and obtain her opinion on how the transactions should be recorded

D.

Compare the recording of this transaction to now similar ones were executed last year

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 27 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part2
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99