Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Questions and Answers by saoirse

Page: 9 / 34

IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Practice of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part2 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: saoirse
Question 36

An internal auditor recommended that an organization implement computerized controls in its sales system in order to prevent sales representatives from executing contracts in excess of their delegated authority levels A follow-up review found that the sales system had not been modified, but a process had been implemented to obtain written approval by the vice president of sales for all contracts in excess of S1 million The chief audit executive (CAE) would be justified in reporting this situation to the organization's board under which of the tollowing circumstances'?

1. In the opinion of the CAE the level of residual risk assumed by senior management is too high

2. Testing of compliance with the new process finds that all new contracts in excess of $1 million have been approved by the vice president of sales

3. The cost of modifying the sales system to include a preventive control is less than S100.000

Options:

A.

1 only

B.

3 only

C.

1 and 3 only

D.

1, 2, and3

Discussion
Question 37

According to IIA guidance, which of the following procedures would be least effective in managing the risk of payroll fraud?

Options:

A.

The employee’s name listed on organization’s payroll is compared to the personnel records.

B.

Payroll time sheets are reviewed and approved by the timekeeper before processing.

C.

Employee access to the payroll database is deactivated immediately upon termination.

D.

Changes to payroll are validated by the personnel department before being processed.

Discussion
Question 38

A chief audit executive (CAE) is trying to balance the internal audit activity's needs for technical audit skills budget efficiency and staff development opportunities. Which of the following would best assist the CAE in achieving this balance1?

Options:

A.

Strategic sourcing

B.

Loan staff arrangement

C.

Flat organizational structure

D.

Hierarchical organizational structure

Discussion
Question 39

When me internal audit activity does not have sufficient time to complete its usual root cause analysis which c4 the following is most appropriate?

Options:

A.

The chief audit executive may recommend that management conduct further work to identify the root cause and address the issue

B.

Internal auditors should finish the engagement without conducting the root cause analysis and draft the audit report, though the report would not be considered complete until the analysis is concluded

C.

internal auditors must adjust their future engagement schedule to ensure that the root cause analysis is always performed before the engagement is concluded

D.

Internal auditors should Instead perform a Pareto rule analysis

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 9 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part2
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99