Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Questions and Answers by damien

Page: 25 / 34

IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Practice of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part2 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: damien
Question 100

The internal auditor and her supervisor are in dispute about a risk that was not tested during an audit of the procurement function. Which of the following tools would best support the auditor's decision not to test the risk?

Options:

A.

A spaghetti map

B.

A heat map.

C.

A process map

D.

An assurance map

Discussion
Question 101

Which of the following situations is most critical for the chief audit executive to report to the board?

Options:

A.

The chief audit executive disagreed with the business unit manager's initial decision to accept a particular risk Management ultimately agreed to address the risk only after discussing the issue with senior management.

B.

The internal audit activity was restructured, which resulted in a significant change in responsibilities among audit managers and supervisors for some audits

C.

A staff internal auditor had difficulties completing a portion of the audit because management of the area under review was unwilling to cooperate and provide information timely.

D.

The resignation of an internal audit manager during the year caused the chief audit executive to defer a number of audit engagements to the following year.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 102

For an action plan to be effective, it should be designed primarily to address which of the following elements of an observation?

Options:

A.

Condition

B.

Root cause

C.

Criteria

D.

Recommendation

Discussion
Question 103

Which of the following statements is true regarding the final assurance engagement report issued to management?

Options:

A.

Ratings are only used to assess the condition of an observation made by an internal auditor.

B.

Audit findings may be communicated to management prior to issuance of the final approved audit report.

C.

Communications must be relevant logical, and free from errors before they are disseminated.

D.

The audit report must present the information in the following order (1) audit scope, (2) engagement objectives, and (3) engagement results

Discussion
Page: 25 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part2
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part2 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99