Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Humber College Updated PREX-1060A Exam Questions and Answers by stanislaw

Page: 6 / 8

Humber College PREX-1060A Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Exam 4: Invigilated Theory Exam
Exam Code: PREX-1060A Dumps
Vendor: Humber College Certification: RESP Pre-Registration Phase
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: stanislaw
Question 24

A salesperson negotiates the purchase of a retail property for their client, who plans to open a new store at this location. The client asks the salesperson how many parking spots the property will be required to have to meet the zoning requirements. The salesperson replies that the municipality has zoning requirements that set the minimum parking ratio. How will the municipality calculate the parking ratio?

Options:

A.

The municipality will take the number of available parking spaces and divide it by the property’s gross leasable area.

B.

The municipality will take the number of available parking spaces and divide it by the projected number of monthly visitors.

C.

The municipality will take the number of available parking spaces and divide it by the property’s net leasable area.

D.

The municipality will take the property’s gross leasable area and divide it by the number of available parking spaces.

Discussion
Question 25

When a property assessment of a new commercial property has not been completed prior to its resale, what should a salesperson do to protect the buyer?

Options:

A.

Include the current tax assessment as a schedule of the agreement.

B.

Ensure the offer contains a clause requiring the seller and the buyer to share the property taxes to be assessed for the next three years.

C.

Ensure the offer contains a clause allowing for compensation for adjustments to the property taxes.

D.

Get a letter from the seller to guarantee a maximum amount of realty tax payment in the coming year.

Discussion
Question 26

Different clauses can be used for each transaction to address the unique needs of buyers and sellers. Which of the following may be used in an agreement of purchase and sale to buy a commercial property?

Options:

A.

A clause for the buyer to review the leases only after all conditions have been waived and accepted

B.

A clause to confirm the remuneration payable to the brokerages will be as stated in the seller representation agreement

C.

A clause for the seller to disclose all information verbally without providing supporting documents to verify that information; documents to be provided on closing

D.

A clause for the buyer to have the right to negotiate for specialized restaurant equipment that is not included in the property purchase price

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 27

A salesperson discusses with a buyer the potential advantages of purchasing brownfields for redevelopment. What is NOT an advantage for the buyer of a brownfield property?

Options:

A.

An owner who rehabilitates a brownfield property can receive tax incentives.

B.

The contaminants in brownfields contain precious metals that can be sold to earn additional income.

C.

Brownfield properties typically have the advantage of existing infrastructure such as roads, utilities, water/sewer servicing, schools, and transit facilities.

D.

Brownfield properties can often be purchased at well below their potential market value.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

PREX-1060A
PDF

$40  $99.99

PREX-1060A Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

PREX-1060A PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99