Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Humber College Updated PREX-1060A Exam Questions and Answers by hassan

Page: 3 / 8

Humber College PREX-1060A Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Exam 4: Invigilated Theory Exam
Exam Code: PREX-1060A Dumps
Vendor: Humber College Certification: RESP Pre-Registration Phase
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: hassan
Question 12

While preparing to list a vacant retail site that allows new auto sales, the salesperson sees that there is an auto repair garage business next door with old and rusting metal storage tanks at the side of their building. Which of the following is the correct action for the salesperson to take?

Options:

A.

The salesperson should attempt to identify signs of contamination on the property and recommend an appropriate third-party expert to the seller client.

B.

The salesperson should include the information in the marketing material as it would be beneficial for an auto sales business to have a garage located nearby.

C.

The salesperson should ask the owner of the garage for more information and what course of action they recommend to assist a future purchaser of the site.

D.

The salesperson should ask the owner of the garage whether they have thought about selling their property at this time.

Discussion
Question 13

A buyer should consider the record of site condition (RSC) document when purchasing a commercial property. Which of the following statements regarding an RSC is correct?

Options:

A.

Requesting an RSC is mandatory in all real estate transactions.

B.

It is not a material fact; thus, it is a formality for the buyer to get it.

C.

With other documents, it will inform the buyer of any legal issues attached to the title.

D.

It contains records pertaining to a property's financial condition.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 14

Which of the following is NOT relevant information a salesperson must verify when representing a landlord who is planning to lease their industrial property?

Options:

A.

The salesperson must verify the zoning information for the industrial property.

B.

The salesperson must verify the previous tenant's lease rates and terms.

C.

The salesperson must verify whether the tenant's intended use for the industrial property is permitted under the zoning bylaw.

D.

The salesperson must verify the rates and terms of lease for the property.

Discussion
Question 15

Land developers purchase land for commercial, industrial, and residential projects. Tracts of land larger than five acres but smaller than 10 acres may appeal to land developers for various reasons. Which of the following is one of the reasons?

Options:

A.

They are a good size for modern 18-hole golf courses.

B.

They can be used for newly planned subdivisions.

C.

They are normally less expensive than pieces of land smaller than two acres in the same neighborhood.

D.

The developer cannot find a building lot to build a detached home.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

PREX-1060A
PDF

$40  $99.99

PREX-1060A Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

PREX-1060A PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99