Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Humber College Updated PREX-1060A Exam Questions and Answers by tommy-lee

Page: 8 / 8

Humber College PREX-1060A Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Exam 4: Invigilated Theory Exam
Exam Code: PREX-1060A Dumps
Vendor: Humber College Certification: RESP Pre-Registration Phase
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: tommy-lee
Question 32

What should a salesperson do if they are unable to secure documentation to verify the usable and rentable areas of a property?

Options:

A.

Use the R/U factor to calculate the figures

B.

Use a laser measuring tool to take the measurements and use the R/U factor to calculate the figures

C.

Recommend that the landlord obtain the professional services of a measuring company to obtain the figures

D.

Use a laser measuring tool to take the measurements

Discussion
Question 33

A buyer has just been approved for a commercial mortgage to purchase a retail strip plaza. They meet with their salesperson to review the mortgage documents. The buyer expresses concern about possible late payments. Which of the following is an accurate statement about provisions in the commercial mortgage documents regarding late payments?

Options:

A.

The options for late payments are the same for every lender.

B.

Each lender has their own method for dealing with late payments.

C.

There are no penalties for late payments in a commercial mortgage.

D.

Penalties for late payments will be added to the monthly rent.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 34

A buyer is interested in constructing a retail building and wants to use the most efficient method to save time and money. Which statement is true with regard to tilt-up wall panels and pre-cast panels?

Options:

A.

Pre-cast panels cost much more than tilt-up panels.

B.

Both tilt-up panels and pre-cast panels can lower construction costs.

C.

Pre-cast panels are more durable than tilt-up panels.

D.

Both tilt-up panels and pre-cast panels are formed off-site.

Discussion
Question 35

Established under the Farming and Food Production Protection Act, the Normal Farm PracticesBoard is composed of members appointed by the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. Which statement is NOT accurate with regard to the Normal Farm Practices Board?

Options:

A.

The Board can order farmers to cease practices that cause disturbances if they are not considered to be normal farm practices.

B.

The Board can conduct hearings that are heard by a minimum of five board members.

C.

The Board can order farmers to modify practices for consistency with normal farm practices.

D.

The Board can dismiss complaints if the disturbances are the result of normal farm practices.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

PREX-1060A
PDF

$40  $99.99

PREX-1060A Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

PREX-1060A PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99