Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Humber College Updated PREX-1060A Exam Questions and Answers by moshe

Page: 2 / 8

Humber College PREX-1060A Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Exam 4: Invigilated Theory Exam
Exam Code: PREX-1060A Dumps
Vendor: Humber College Certification: RESP Pre-Registration Phase
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: moshe
Question 8

A buyer wants to purchase an industrial property for its international logistics and distribution center. Currently, the building is used by a local courier company with small delivery trucks and vans. When drafting an offer to purchase this property, which of the following should be added regarding this change of use?

Options:

A.

A clause to obtain the necessary mortgage amount

B.

A clause to test the quality of the underground water source

C.

A clause to check the condition of the trucks and vans

D.

A clause to ensure the truck parking spaces and turning radius are sufficient

Discussion
Question 9

A tenant is renting 4,000 square feet of space in a commercial shopping center under a net lease. The base rent is $20 per square foot per annum, and there is a percentage rent of 5% of gross sales over the base rent. The tenant has annual gross sales of $1,000,000. The annual expenses are $10 per square foot. How much annual base rent does the tenant have to pay?

Options:

A.

$80,000

B.

$60,000

C.

$120,000

D.

$130,000

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following practices maintains the stability and durability of a commercial property?

Options:

A.

Replacing old tenants with new tenants that pay much higher rent

B.

Increasing the base rent and additional rent in a slow economy

C.

Keeping good tenants

D.

Delaying improvements to the property to save costs

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 11

Which of the following is a correct statement regarding a design-build arrangement in commercial real estate?

Options:

A.

A design-build arrangement is a sale/leaseback arrangement.

B.

A design-build arrangement requires the buyer to acquire suitable land and construct a building themselves.

C.

A design-build arrangement means the buyer will only buy the property if the landowner builds a building to the buyer’s specifications.

D.

A design-build arrangement is commonly associated with a seller's market.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

PREX-1060A
PDF

$40  $99.99

PREX-1060A Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

PREX-1060A PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99