Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Humber College Updated PREX-1060A Exam Questions and Answers by raven

Page: 4 / 8

Humber College PREX-1060A Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Exam 4: Invigilated Theory Exam
Exam Code: PREX-1060A Dumps
Vendor: Humber College Certification: RESP Pre-Registration Phase
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: raven
Question 16

A salesperson is representing a commercial landlord in a lease negotiation. The landlord wants to sign back the offer with a higher rent. What should the salesperson make the landlord aware of regarding the rent increase?

Options:

A.

The rent increase cannot be higher than the guideline set by the government.

B.

The rent increase cannot be more than the Consumer Price Index (CPI).

C.

The rent increase can be any amount.

D.

The rent increase can be challenged by the Landlord and Tenant Board.

Discussion
Question 17

Audited and unaudited statements provide the financial status of a business to potential buyers. What is the main difference between audited and unaudited financial statements?

Options:

A.

Unaudited financial statements are prepared by Chartered Professional Accountants; audited financial statements are prepared by senior Chartered Professional Accountants.

B.

Audited financial statements provide an accurate picture of the financial status of a business; unaudited financial statements may only contain partially reviewed information.

C.

Unaudited financial statements are prepared by accounting students; audited financial statements are completed by accountants who have received their professional designation.

D.

Audited financial statements comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); unaudited financial statements do not comply with GAAP.

Discussion
Question 18

A buyer client is discussing zoning bylaws of the municipality in relation to an industrial development site with their salesperson. Which of the following is NOT a correct statement with respect to zoning bylaws?

Options:

A.

Zoning bylaws specify the permitted land uses throughout a municipality.

B.

Municipal zoning bylaws overrule all other laws with respect to land uses and issuance ofbuilding permits in Ontario.

C.

New commercial construction and redevelopment must comply with zoning bylaws.

D.

Municipalities have zoning bylaws that divide the city into different land uses or zones.

Discussion
Question 19

A salesperson is assisting the buyer of a retail condominium with the due diligence process. What is a leading practice they should recommend to the buyer?

Options:

A.

Verify if there are any non-competition provisions that need to be satisfied as set out in thecondominium rules or bylaws.

B.

Ensure there is parking and repair space available for commercial trucks.

C.

Confirm that the contract of the condominium property management company has been renewed for at least 10 years.

D.

Obtain the existing status certificate from the brokerage to verify all restrictions, including shared premises with other businesses in the commercial condominium.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 4 / 8

PREX-1060A
PDF

$40  $99.99

PREX-1060A Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

PREX-1060A PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99