Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Humber College Updated PREX-1060A Exam Questions and Answers by safiyah

Page: 7 / 8

Humber College PREX-1060A Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Exam 4: Invigilated Theory Exam
Exam Code: PREX-1060A Dumps
Vendor: Humber College Certification: RESP Pre-Registration Phase
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: safiyah
Question 28

Which of the following statements regarding heavy industrial use and light industrial use is correct?

Options:

A.

Clay production is an example of light industrial use.

B.

Light industrial use usually results in more noise and heavier traffic.

C.

Heavy industrial use can produce more pollution than other commercial activities.

D.

Heavy industrial use usually results in less traffic in and out of the heavy industrial zone.

Discussion
Question 29

Asset sale and share sale are two different ways to sell a business. Which statement describes an asset sale?

Options:

A.

The buyer replaces the seller as the owner of the corporation.

B.

The buyer assumes all assets and accepts all liabilities of the business.

C.

The buyer is eligible for tax deductions and benefits by claiming capital cost allowance on depreciable property.

D.

The seller benefits from a tax standpoint since any gain to the seller on the sale will be considered under the capital gains tax exemption.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 30

Finish the sentence: When a commercial tenant enters an agreement to lease, the covenant to pay rent specifies that the tenant:

Options:

A.

Agrees to pay additional rent for a gross lease.

B.

Cannot withhold rental payments even if the landlord does not comply with their obligations under the lease.

C.

Agrees to pay any percentage rent a landlord demands, regardless of sales revenue.

D.

Cannot pay rent to the property manager and must pay directly to the property owner.

Discussion
Question 31

In regard to Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), which of the following is NOT accurate?

Options:

A.

An ESA is intended to determine if a property has been contaminated or is facing any environmental threats.

B.

Every new commercial property must undergo an ESA prior to construction.

C.

ESAs are regulated under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act.

D.

Local building departments use ESAs as the basis for changes to municipal zoning bylaws.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

PREX-1060A
PDF

$40  $99.99

PREX-1060A Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

PREX-1060A PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99