Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Humber College Updated PREX-1060A Exam Questions and Answers by inaya

Page: 5 / 8

Humber College PREX-1060A Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Exam 4: Invigilated Theory Exam
Exam Code: PREX-1060A Dumps
Vendor: Humber College Certification: RESP Pre-Registration Phase
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: inaya
Question 20

Examples of properties which would warrant a Phase 2 environmental assessment may include heavy industrial sites. Which of the following is NOT an example of a heavy industrial use?

Options:

A.

Power stations

B.

Petroleum storage and distribution sites

C.

Chemical manufacturers

D.

Computer training institute

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 21

Issues that occurred prior to the closing of a transaction may be uncovered by title and non-title searches during due diligence. Which of the following is a non-title search concern?

Options:

A.

Liens and encumbrances that are registered against the property

B.

The property's use doesn't comply with municipal zoning bylaws

C.

A registered right of way that blocks the buyer's intended use of the property

D.

The seller is not entitled to transfer title to the property for some reason

Discussion
Question 22

Utility requirements are different for retail, office, and industrial properties, and a salesperson should understand the utility needs of each client. Which of the following items is NOT required bya typical occupant of a retail space?

Options:

A.

A stable internet connection

B.

Sufficient lighting

C.

A high voltage and ampere supply

D.

A proper ventilation system

Discussion
Question 23

A tenant is interested in leasing a property; however, the tenant would like to make improvements to the property. Which of the following statements about tenant improvements is correct?

Options:

A.

In a lease agreement, the tenant provides a list of improvements to the landlord and the landlord always pays for these improvements.

B.

The landlord may offer a "tenant improvement allowance" which provides funds to cover the costs of tenant improvements.

C.

The tenant takes the premises in an "as is" condition and can complete whatever improvements they wish without landlord approval.

D.

Unless indicated in the lease agreement, improvements attached to the leased building generally become the tenant's property upon vacating the premises.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

PREX-1060A
PDF

$40  $99.99

PREX-1060A Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

PREX-1060A PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99