Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by gwen

Page: 12 / 13

Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: gwen
Question 48

For this question, refer to the TerramEarth case study.

TerramEarth's 20 million vehicles are scattered around the world. Based on the vehicle's location its telemetry data is stored in a Google Cloud Storage (GCS) regional bucket (US. Europe, or Asia). The CTO has asked you to run a report on the raw telemetry data to determine why vehicles are breaking down after 100 K miles. You want to run this job on all the data. What is the most cost-effective way to run this job?

Options:

A.

Move all the data into 1 zone, then launch a Cloud Dataproc cluster to run the job.

B.

Move all the data into 1 region, then launch a Google Cloud Dataproc cluster to run the job.

C.

Launch a cluster in each region to preprocess and compress the raw data, then move the data into a multi region bucket and use a Dataproc cluster to finish the job.

D.

Launch a cluster in each region to preprocess and compress the raw data, then move the data into a region bucket and use a Cloud Dataproc cluster to finish the jo

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 49

For this question refer to the TerramEarth case study

Operational parameters such as oil pressure are adjustable on each of TerramEarth's vehicles to increase their efficiency, depending on their environmental conditions. Your primary goal is to increase the operating efficiency of all 20 million cellular and unconnected vehicles in the field How can you accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

Have your engineers inspect the data for patterns, and then create an algorithm with rules that make operational adjustments automatically.

B.

Capture all operating data, train machine learning models that identify ideal operations, and run locally to make operational adjustments automatically.

C.

Implement a Google Cloud Dataflow streaming job with a sliding window, and use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to make operational adjustments automatically.

D.

Capture all operating data, train machine learning models that identify ideal operations, and host in Google Cloud Machine Learning (ML) Platform to make operational adjustments automatically.

Discussion
Question 50

For this question, refer to the TerramEarth case study

Your development team has created a structured API to retrieve vehicle data. They want to allow third parties to develop tools for dealerships that use this vehicle event data. You want to support delegated authorization against this data. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Build or leverage an OAuth-compatible access control system.

B.

Build SAML 2.0 SSO compatibility into your authentication system.

C.

Restrict data access based on the source IP address of the partner systems.

D.

Create secondary credentials for each dealer that can be given to the trusted third party.

Discussion
Question 51

For this question refer to the TerramEarth case study.

Which of TerramEarth's legacy enterprise processes will experience significant change as a result of increased Google Cloud Platform adoption.

Options:

A.

Opex/capex allocation, LAN changes, capacity planning

B.

Capacity planning, TCO calculations, opex/capex allocation

C.

Capacity planning, utilization measurement, data center expansion

D.

Data Center expansion, TCO calculations, utilization measurement

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

Professional-Cloud-Architect