Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by aleena

Page: 2 / 13

Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: aleena
Question 8

Your company has decided to build a backup replica of their on-premises user authentication PostgreSQL database on Google Cloud Platform. The database is 4 TB, and large updates are frequent. Replication requires private address space communication. Which networking approach should you use?

Options:

A.

Google Cloud Dedicated Interconnect

B.

Google Cloud VPN connected to the data center network

C.

A NAT and TLS translation gateway installed on-premises

D.

A Google Compute Engine instance with a VPN server installed connected to the data center network

Discussion
Question 9

Your company has just recently activated Cloud Identity to manage users. The Google Cloud Organization has been configured as wed. The security learn needs to secure protects that will be part of the Organization. They want to prohibit IAM users outside the domain from gaining permissions from now on. What should they do?

Options:

A.

Configure an organization policy to restrict identities by domain

B.

Configure an organization policy to block creation of service accounts

C.

Configure Cloud Scheduler to trigger a Cloud Function every hour that removes all users that don't belong to the Cloud identity domain from all projects.

Discussion
Question 10

For this question, refer to the EHR Healthcare case study. In the past, configuration errors put public IP addresses on backend servers that should not have been accessible from the Internet. You need to ensure that no one can put external IP addresses on backend Compute Engine instances and that external IP addresses can only be configured on frontend Compute Engine instances. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an Organizational Policy with a constraint to allow external IP addresses only on the frontend Compute Engine instances.

B.

Revoke the compute.networkAdmin role from all users in the project with front end instances.

C.

Create an Identity and Access Management (IAM) policy that maps the IT staff to the compute.networkAdmin role for the organization.

D.

Create a custom Identity and Access Management (IAM) role named GCE_FRONTEND with the compute.addresses.create permission.

Discussion
Question 11

For this question, refer to the EHR Healthcare case study. EHR has single Dedicated Interconnect

connection between their primary data center and Googles network. This connection satisfies

EHR’s network and security policies:

• On-premises servers without public IP addresses need to connect to cloud resources

without public IP addresses

• Traffic flows from production network mgmt. servers to Compute Engine virtual

machines should never traverse the public internet.

You need to upgrade the EHR connection to comply with their requirements. The new

connection design must support business critical needs and meet the same network and

security policy requirements. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add a new Dedicated Interconnect connection

B.

Upgrade the bandwidth on the Dedicated Interconnect connection to 100 G

C.

Add three new Cloud VPN connections

D.

Add a new Carrier Peering connection

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 2 / 13

Professional-Cloud-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99