Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by zuri

Page: 9 / 13

Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: zuri
Question 36

TerramEarth has a legacy web application that you cannot migrate to cloud. However, you still want to build a cloud-native way to monitor the application. If the application goes down, you want the URL to point to a "Site is unavailable" page as soon as possible. You also want your Ops team to receive a notification for the issue. You need to build a reliable solution for minimum cost

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a scheduled job in Cloud Run to invoke a container every minute. The container will check the application URL If the application is down, switch the URL to the "Site is unavailable" page, and notify the Ops team.

B.

Create a cron job on a Compute Engine VM that runs every minute. The cron job invokes a Python program to check the application URL If the application is down, switch the URL to the "Site is unavailable" page, and notify the Ops team.

C.

Create a Cloud Monitoring uptime check to validate the application URL If it fails, put a message in a Pub/Sub queue that triggers a Cloud Function to switch the URL to the "Site is unavailable" page, and notify the Ops team.

D.

Use Cloud Error Reporting to check the application URL If the application is down, switch the URL to the "Site is unavailable" page, and notify the Ops team.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 37

For this question, refer to the Dress4Win case study. To be legally compliant during an audit, Dress4Win must be able to give insights in all administrative actions that modify the configuration or metadata of resources on Google Cloud.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use Stackdriver Trace to create a trace list analysis.

B.

Use Stackdriver Monitoring to create a dashboard on the project’s activity.

C.

Enable Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy in all projects, and add the group of Administrators as a member.

D.

Use the Activity page in the GCP Console and Stackdriver Logging to provide the required insight.

Discussion
Question 38

For this question, refer to the Dress4Win case study. Which of the compute services should be migrated as –is and would still be an optimized architecture for performance in the cloud?

Options:

A.

Web applications deployed using App Engine standard environment

B.

RabbitMQ deployed using an unmanaged instance group

C.

Hadoop/Spark deployed using Cloud Dataproc Regional in High Availability mode

D.

Jenkins, monitoring, bastion hosts, security scanners services deployed on custom machine types

Discussion
Question 39

For this question, refer to the Dress4Win case study. Considering the given business requirements, how would you automate the deployment of web and transactional data layers?

Options:

A.

Deploy Nginx and Tomcat using Cloud Deployment Manager to Compute Engine. Deploy a Cloud SQL server to replace MySQL. Deploy Jenkins using Cloud Deployment Manager.

B.

Deploy Nginx and Tomcat using Cloud Launcher. Deploy a MySQL server using Cloud Launcher. Deploy Jenkins to Compute Engine using Cloud Deployment Manager scripts.

C.

Migrate Nginx and Tomcat to App Engine. Deploy a Cloud Datastore server to replace the MySQL server in a high-availability configuration. Deploy Jenkins to Compute Engine using Cloud Launcher.

D.

Migrate Nginx and Tomcat to App Engine. Deploy a MySQL server using Cloud Launcher. Deploy Jenkins to Compute Engine using Cloud Launcher.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

Professional-Cloud-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99