Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by nikola

Page: 5 / 13

Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: nikola
Question 20

For this question, refer to the JencoMart case study.

JencoMart wants to move their User Profiles database to Google Cloud Platform. Which Google Database should they use?

Options:

A.

Cloud Spanner

B.

Google BigQuery

C.

Google Cloud SQL

D.

Google Cloud Datastore

Discussion
Question 21

The JencoMart security team requires that all Google Cloud Platform infrastructure is deployed using a least privilege model with separation of duties for administration between production and development resources. What Google domain and project structure should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Create two G Suite accounts to manage users: one for development/test/staging and one for production. Each account should contain one project for every application.

B.

Create two G Suite accounts to manage users: one with a single project for all development applications and one with a single project for all production applications.

C.

Create a single G Suite account to manage users with each stage of each application in its own project.

D.

Create a single G Suite account to manage users with one project for the development/test/staging environment and one project for the production environment.

Discussion
Question 22

For this question, refer to the JencoMart case study

A few days after JencoMart migrates the user credentials database to Google Cloud Platform and shuts down the old server, the new database server stops responding to SSH connections. It is still serving database requests to the application servers correctly. What three steps should you take to diagnose the problem? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Delete the virtual machine (VM) and disks and create a new one.

B.

Delete the instance, attach the disk to a new VM, and investigate.

C.

Take a snapshot of the disk and connect to a new machine to investigate.

D.

Check inbound firewall rules for the network the machine is connected to.

E.

Connect the machine to another network with very simple firewall rules and investigate.

F.

Print the Serial Console output for the instance for troubleshooting, activate the interactive console, and investigate.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 23

JencoMart has decided to migrate user profile storage to Google Cloud Datastore and the application servers to Google Compute Engine (GCE). During the migration, the existing infrastructure will need access to Datastore to upload the data. What service account key-management strategy should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Provision service account keys for the on-premises infrastructure and for the GCE virtual machines (VMs).

B.

Authenticate the on-premises infrastructure with a user account and provision service account keys for the VMs.

C.

Provision service account keys for the on-premises infrastructure and use Google Cloud Platform (GCP) managed keys for the VMs

D.

Deploy a custom authentication service on GCE/Google Container Engine (GKE) for the on-premises infrastructure and use GCP managed keys for the VMs.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 13

Professional-Cloud-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99