Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by malik

Page: 10 / 13

Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: malik
Question 40

For this question, refer to the Dress4Win case study. You want to ensure that your on-premises architecture meets business requirements before you migrate your solution.

What change in the on-premises architecture should you make?

Options:

A.

Replace RabbitMQ with Google Pub/Sub.

B.

Downgrade MySQL to v5.7, which is supported by Cloud SQL for MySQL.

C.

Resize compute resources to match predefined Compute Engine machine types.

D.

Containerize the micro services and host them in Google Kubernetes Engine.

Discussion
Question 41

For this question, refer to the Dress4Win case study. Dress4Win is expected to grow to 10 times its size in 1 year with a corresponding growth in data and traffic that mirrors the existing patterns of usage. The CIO has set the target of migrating production infrastructure to the cloud within the next 6 months. How will you configure the solution to scale for this growth without making major application changes and still maximize the ROI?

Options:

A.

Migrate the web application layer to App Engine, and MySQL to Cloud Datastore, and NAS to Cloud Storage. Deploy RabbitMQ, and deploy Hadoop servers using Deployment Manager.

B.

Migrate RabbitMQ to Cloud Pub/Sub, Hadoop to BigQuery, and NAS to Compute Engine with Persistent Disk storage. Deploy Tomcat, and deploy Nginx using Deployment Manager.

C.

Implement managed instance groups for Tomcat and Nginx. Migrate MySQL to Cloud SQL, RabbitMQ to Cloud Pub/Sub, Hadoop to Cloud Dataproc, and NAS to Compute Engine with Persistent Disk storage.

D.

Implement managed instance groups for the Tomcat and Nginx. Migrate MySQL to Cloud SQL, RabbitMQ to Cloud Pub/Sub, Hadoop to Cloud Dataproc, and NAS to Cloud Storage.

Discussion
Question 42

For this question, refer to the Dress4Win case study. You are responsible for the security of data stored in

Cloud Storage for your company, Dress4Win. You have already created a set of Google Groups and assigned the appropriate users to those groups. You should use Google best practices and implement the simplest design to meet the requirements.

Considering Dress4Win’s business and technical requirements, what should you do?

Options:

A.

Assign custom IAM roles to the Google Groups you created in order to enforce security requirements.

Encrypt data with a customer-supplied encryption key when storing files in Cloud Storage.

B.

Assign custom IAM roles to the Google Groups you created in order to enforce security requirements.

Enable default storage encryption before storing files in Cloud Storage.

C.

Assign predefined IAM roles to the Google Groups you created in order to enforce security requirements.

Utilize Google’s default encryption at rest when storing files in Cloud Storage.

D.

Assign predefined IAM roles to the Google Groups you created in order to enforce security requirements. Ensure that the default Cloud KMS key is set before storing files in Cloud Storage.

Discussion
Question 43

For this question, refer to the Helicopter Racing League (HRL) case study. HRL wants better prediction

accuracy from their ML prediction models. They want you to use Google’s AI Platform so HRL can understand

and interpret the predictions. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use Explainable AI.

B.

Use Vision AI.

C.

Use Google Cloud’s operations suite.

D.

Use Jupyter Notebooks.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 10 / 13

Professional-Cloud-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99