Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by franciszek

Page: 6 / 13

Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: franciszek
Question 24

For this question, refer to the JencoMart case study.

The migration of JencoMart’s application to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is progressing too slowly. The infrastructure is shown in the diagram. You want to maximize throughput. What are three potential bottlenecks? (Choose 3 answers.)

Questions 24

Options:

A.

A single VPN tunnel, which limits throughput

B.

A tier of Google Cloud Storage that is not suited for this task

C.

A copy command that is not suited to operate over long distances

D.

Fewer virtual machines (VMs) in GCP than on-premises machines

E.

A separate storage layer outside the VMs, which is not suited for this task

F.

Complicated internet connectivity between the on-premises infrastructure and GCP

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 25

For this question, refer to the Dress4Win case study.

As part of their new application experience, Dress4Wm allows customers to upload images of themselves. The customer has exclusive control over who may view these images. Customers should be able to upload images with minimal latency and also be shown their images quickly on the main application page when they log in. Which configuration should Dress4Win use?

Options:

A.

Store image files in a Google Cloud Storage bucket. Use Google Cloud Datastore to maintain metadata that maps each customer's ID and their image files.

B.

Store image files in a Google Cloud Storage bucket. Add custom metadata to the uploaded images in Cloud Storage that contains the customer's unique ID.

C.

Use a distributed file system to store customers' images. As storage needs increase, add more persistent disks and/or nodes. Assign each customer a unique ID, which sets each file's owner attribute, ensuring privacy of images.

D.

Use a distributed file system to store customers' images. As storage needs increase, add more persistent disks and/or nodes. Use a Google Cloud SQL database to maintain metadata that maps each customer's ID to their image files.

Discussion
Question 26

Dress4Win would like to become familiar with deploying applications to the cloud by successfully deploying some applications quickly, as is. They have asked for your recommendation. What should you advise?

Options:

A.

Identify self-contained applications with external dependencies as a first move to the cloud.

B.

Identify enterprise applications with internal dependencies and recommend these as a first move to the cloud.

C.

Suggest moving their in-house databases to the cloud and continue serving requests to on-premise applications.

D.

Recommend moving their message queuing servers to the cloud and continue handling requests to on-premise applications.

Discussion
Question 27

The Dress4Win security team has disabled external SSH access into production virtual machines (VMs) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The operations team needs to remotely manage the VMs, build and push Docker containers, and manage Google Cloud Storage objects. What can they do?

Options:

A.

Grant the operations engineers access to use Google Cloud Shell.

B.

Configure a VPN connection to GCP to allow SSH access to the cloud VMs.

C.

Develop a new access request process that grants temporary SSH access to cloud VMs when an operations engineer needs to perform a task.

D.

Have the development team build an API service that allows the operations team to execute specific remote procedure calls to accomplish their tasks.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

Professional-Cloud-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99